Professor Nicholas J. Higham
- Royal Society Research Professor and Richardson Professor of Applied Mathematics
- President of Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM).
- Fellow of the Royal Society
- SIAM Fellow, Turing Fellow
- Member of Academia Europaea
- ISI Highly Cited Researcher
- My blog on applied mathematics, software and workflow.
- Numerical Linear Algebra group
- Projects: ICONIC, NLAFET.
- Quick links: publications, NLEVP, PhD students, postdocs, Manchester Data Science Institute
- School of Mathematics
- Alan Turing Building
- The University of Manchester
- Manchester, M13 9PL, UK
- Phone : +44 (0)161 275 5822
Fax : +44 (0)161 306 3669
- nick.higham [at] manchester.ac.uk
More about me
- Member of editorial boards of Acta Numerica, Forum of Mathematics, Foundations of Computational Mathematics, IMA J of Numerical Analysis, Linear Algebra & its Applications, Numerical Algorithms, PeerJ Computer Science (profile)
- Editor-in-Chief of SIAM book series Fundamentals of Algorithms. Member of SIAM Classics in Applied Mathematics and SIAM Data Science book series boards.